Wednesday, June 22, 2011

capture the small details

My name is Danielle and I blog at CHANGING LANES.
I think of myself as a visual artist. I see things as they should be.
Life isn't always perfect...but I like to see it that way.
I began photographing my own children when the oldest was ONE.
I bargained with my J.,
the price of one professional setting ~ for that of a dsl camera.
I am self-taught at manual settings.
Am only a tad bit good at it, but it's what I enjoy.
Today,
I want to encourage you to capture the small details.
Because I believe...
I could care less about when and where we are for a picture.
Trees, buildings, cats, dogs, cows ~ take em' or leave.
I want to find my littles' little parts.
Toes, fingers, bums and curls ~ that's what excites me.
Zoom in a LITTLE, I think you will be happy you did.
thank you to Casey and a little artsy for having me.
i hope to be here again.
until then~
danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment