Friday, June 24, 2011

DIY: Paint Swatch Valentine's

DIY: Paint Swatch Valentine's by LAUREN STAATS


First of all, I cannot take credit for this idea! My friend Brianna mentioned to me the other day that she saw a blog somewhere with Valentine's made from paint swatches...I of course thought it was the most brilliant idea ever! They are free! At least I hope it is okay that I took approximately 20 paint swatches from Home Depot...Anyways, I thought it might be nice to use good ole' scissors and magazines and a pen for this project rather than the cricut. Something about cutting into magazines makes me feel like I'm back in high school making mod podge collages for a Language Arts project.


Here is a sample...can't show you all of them...after all, it isn't Valentine's Day yet! Go get some swatches and have a ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment