Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine.

Contributed by Danielle Roy. Christ follower.  Married to my best friend. Mother to three. Photographer. Vintage. HomeschoolLikes simple.  Enjoys the little things.  From the SouthBlogs at PONY+MAUDE. Instagram @PONYMAUDE.

This ranks right up top with me, as far as Valentines go. And it's one you will for sure want to pull out year after year.  I pinned it here 

Recently, I have utilized this pretty cool website for making coloring pages straight from pictures we have taken. So when I saw this Valentines idea, I knew exactly how to get the same look- without having to be a sketch artist! The project is self explanatory and took all of 5 minutes.  The kids cut the hearts, I cut  the sketches. I'll say it again, my heart is all a pitter patter over this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment