Tuesday, April 9, 2013

spring recipe faves!

6 FAVE RECIPES SPRING | WESTOVER MANOR

Hi ya, I'm Kelly. Mom to Quinn + twins, Avery & Rhys, designer, creative director & blogger at Westover Manor. Where I share my style, show off my little ones and talk a bit about life, love and design.
This time of year always gets me in the mood for salads. Just coming out of Winter with carbs galore, soups, and warm creamy somethings... my body is just screaming for a good spring salad with tons of fresh fruits and veg. I don't know about you but I earned a big fat F for soup making this winter - even though I stocked up on Organic Chicken Stock at Costco - It's still sitting in my cupboard feeling unloved. I feel the need to redeem my cooking score this Spring by staying more in tune with the season, and my body. These six recipes are some that I absolutely love and some that I'm dying to fall in love with this spring.

 just love


Are we connected?

No comments:

Post a Comment